Is an employee fiduciary contract legal? How? 2 Answers as of September 01, 2015

I am a medical assistant for a doctor. She has issued a legal contract, asking us for all personal passwords we use in the office, and that we will be financially responsible in the event of "sabotage and undermining of the practice." I am very hesitant to sign this. The "sabotage and undermining of the practice" is very vague and I am concerned that I could potentially be blamed for something I did not do, and end up with tons of legal fees. Also, though I have absolutely nothing to hide, I do not like to give out any passwords. My employer is not the most organized person, and it is not unlike her to leave papers laying around for others to see. He/she is constantly misplacing paperwork and blaming others for taking it off her desk. If she has a day where a few people cancel or do not show up for appointments, she thinks she has been sabotaged. She has car trouble, its sabotage. Computer problems, sabotage, etc. I just want to protect myself before I set myself up for a lot of problems in the future. Appreciate your help.

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
MS is an employment at will State, which means that the employer sets the terms of employment. It is reasonable for her to have passwords to the office equipment. You don't like the terms, then you have the right to find another job, or try to negotiate better terms.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
do as your are told, or quit your job, or be discharged. If these are passwords to company web pages, they have an absolute right to these, and you should be discharged for refusing to obey a reasonable order. If they are your personal web pages, such as your personal e-mail, I would ask why they want this info. They have no right to these, but you could still be discharged.