Is an ACD possible if I agree to pay restitution? 2 Answers as of June 24, 2015

I was caught at my job doing fraudulent returns that equaled $900. I just turned 18 and I am a high honors student graduating with my advanced regent’s diploma this week. I plan to attend college in the fall to get my doctorate and I don't want a record for the rest of my life. This is my first offense.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
It is possible if the DA agrees to it. You are going to need a good criminal defense lawyer to fight for you though because you came very close to committing a felony and that is something the DA may consider.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/24/2015
Hein, Waters & Klein
Hein, Waters & Klein | Irwin G. Klein
Yes. Get yourself a good criminal lawyer to work things out for you.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/24/2015
Click to View More Answers: