In section 212(a)(6)(c)(1) for what period of time does cbp impose a ban for getting a new visa? 1 Answers as of June 16, 2011

A CBP officer at the airport forced me to withdraw my application to enter the USA and imposed section 212(a)(6)(c)(1). They told me to come with new visa. When I applied for the new visa I was told that the cbp officer imposed a ban for me getting my visa. My question is for how many years they put ban for this?

That doesn't sound like withdrawal of an application, which normally leads to no ban. That sounds like expedited removal at the border. That statute is for fraud or misrepresentation. If you are married to a USC or have USC kids, they can file for an extreme hardship waiver for you. If you are not, and have a legal reason to enter the US, you can file for a temporary non immigrant waiver.