In a same sex marriage, does the non-biological parent have any rights if she on the birth certificate? 1 Answers as of February 01, 2017

The non-biological mother is also on the birth certificate under the father’s name. Does the non-biological mother have any rights over the child if her name is on the birth certificate?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Absolutely. The non-biological mother does have rights if that person is parenting the child along with the biological mother. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to discuss your legal options on creating the best parenting and custody arrangement under your circumstances.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/1/2017
Click to View More Answers: