In Ohio, my chiropractor further aggravated my injury. What can I do about it if I cannot work now? 1 Answers as of January 27, 2011

I have been unable to move for four days now. My lower back was bothering me, so I went to a chiropractor, but I was still able to move. The doctor who adjusted my back left me in so much pain, I could not move to alleviate it. My regular doctor gave me a shot and painkillers to try and help the pain. Before this, I was able to work still. My family doctor is going to do Xrays on me now to see what is wrong.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
You are going to have to wait to see what the tests come back as.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 1/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: