In New Hampshire, what should I do if confronted with divorce by my husband? 1 Answers as of January 04, 2011

I have been married 10 years to my husband, but now he wants to divorce me without any real explanations. He forced me to leave the house, and now I am very depressed. Can you help figure out what my rights are?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
Yes, but I cannot do that with the little information that you provided. You might be able to request the court order you to be awarded the house, but this will depend on the specific facts of your case. You should contact an attorney who provides free initial consults so that you can get some direction.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 1/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: