In Hawaii can I get rid of unpaid traffic tickets that I got 14 years ago? 1 Answers as of March 30, 2011

After 14 years I moved back home after living in New York for 14 years. During that time, I didn’t have a problem with some tickets I moved back to Hawaii. Now that I moved back for work, a warrant for these tickets appeared. Can I get rid of them?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady
The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady | Kevin O'Grady
Clearing up old tickets depends will take an experienced attorney. Once you hire an experienced attorney, he may be able to get bench warrants removed, or challenge old convictions, or negotiate to lower fines due. A lot depends on whether or not the tickets were criminal, moving violations, or parking tickets. Hiring an experienced attorney can make matters go a lot more smoothly and clear up problems from the past.
Answer Applies to: Hawaii
Replied: 3/30/2011
Click to View More Answers: