In California is there a procedure to get more than one crime expunged? 11 Answers as of February 24, 2012

In California is there a procedure to get more than one crime expunged? I was just 18 when I pleaded guilty to non-violent offenses, but now they are a blight on my record. Can I do anything?

You can get all of them expunged, as long as you successfully completed probation and are not currently on any probation or have any misdemeanor or felony case(s) pending in court. Contact me attorney regarding the petition.
Law Office of Michael Bialys THE DUI MAN
Law Office of Michael Bialys THE DUI MAN | Michael Bialys
it may well be possible to expunge all of these offenses under certain circumstance. It would be best to review your record with an attorney.
Yes, do them one at a time starting with the newest.
You will have to file petitions with the court for expungement for each separate conviction. You can contact me through my website if you would like to discuss in further detail. I handle expungements and can handle it for you if you would like, assuming your cases are in Southern California.
Law Office of Thomas F. Mueller
Law Office of Thomas F. Mueller | Thomas Mueller
Any number of crimes can be expunged, as long as you completed all the probations successfully Our office expunges many records. For further info or for a fee quote, call.
    Each one can be separately expunged. If serious about doing so, feel free to contact me.
    Absolutely. If you are in San Diego, give me a call - I do them all the time. But wherever you are, it shouldn't be a problem to get multiple expungements if you successfully completed probation.
    Yes, you can have as many crimes as are on your record expunged under Penal Code 1203.4 You can find California Penal Codes by googling it. The only condition is that you have finished probation and do not have a new arrest or conviction pending anywhere. If your crime was a felony and a wobbler (could be sentenced either as a felony or a misdemeanor in the same motion you can get the felony reduced to a misdemeanor. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Now here is the downside. An expungement does not do anything, and it does not erase anything. All you get is a notation on your rap sheet that on a certain date you were granted 1203.4 relief. Now private employers theoretically cannot get your rap sheet like in the old days when they paid a cop to run the record but now the smart employer has you sign a waiver allowing them to get you rap sheet. Sign or look for another job. The only exception is that if you were convicted as a juvenile that will make the record disappear but it should happen automatically once you turn 18.

However it is worth checking. You can get your rap sheet by going to any CA police department, paying them a few bucks and they will get it for you. Then you can be certain what is on it. It is not too unusual to find another crime which had nothing to do with you on the rap sheet (called CI&I), so it is worth the money to get a copy. Good luck.
    The Law Offices of Gabriel Dorman
    The Law Offices of Gabriel Dorman | Gabriel Dorman
    Yes. You can petition the court to expunge each conviction. If the convictions were part of the same case, you can include them on the same petition. If you have convictions from different cases, then you need to file a separate petition for each case. If you have any questions about this process, I would be more then happy to discuss this in more detail in an effort to give you some guidance. I hope this answer was helpful. Good luck.