In addition to applicant A-files are spouse or parent A-files reviewed for a N400 naturalization? 7 Answers as of August 30, 2012

When applying for N-400 naturalization for myself, in addition to my A-file is my husband's (USC by naturalization) A-file also reviewed. Also when applying for child's N-600 later on is my A-file reviewed?

Yes, you're a file will certainly be reviewed when adjudicating a child's N-600 since the basis of the N-600 will be your own status.
N-400 applications are reviewed separately for adult applicants. A form N-600 for a child will require proof of the parent(s) citizenship for obvious reasons. So yes, a parent's Citizenship will need to be proven and there are other ways to do that than to go back to the initial N-400 application by the parent.
Law Office of Rebecca White
Law Office of Rebecca White | Rebecca White
Typically the family's files will not be reviewed in connection with a naturalization filing. If you have specific concerns regarding your family's status you should discuss those with an attorney.
USCIS can review any related files when determining eligibility for citizenship. This is especially true when you or your child derived benefits through your spouse's green card petition. If you are concerned about what could be found in the files, it would be in your best interest to consult in person with an experienced immigration attorney.
Law Offices of Patricia M. Corrales
Law Offices of Patricia M. Corrales | Patricia M. Corrales
No. That's the short answer with a notable exception. If there is evidence that there is fraud and the fraud touches upon your husband's file and any other family member's file, USCIS can review those A-files to determine whether or not fraud is involved in your application for naturalization. If there is, USCIS has every authority to deny your application. If your husband is a naturalized USC and USCIS determines that he may have acquired his naturalization illegally or through material misrepresentation, USCIS can seek to have his naturalization revoked. Given that you are quite concerned about this issues, it raises red flags. I suggest you speak and consult with an immigration attorney with immigration experience.
    Law Office of Grady G Gauthier | Grady G Gauthier
    Yes, possible as certain immigration provisions restrict an applicant for naturalization from deriving support from someone who has engaged in illegal activities. I recommend you always consult an immigration attorney before submitting an application for naturalization so all relevant facts can be reviewed and competent advice given.
    All American Immigration
    All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
    Yes they are reviewed sometimes. In cases of purported fraud, for example.