immigration 4 Answers as of December 07, 2010

I have a greencard and I am married I wants to bring my husband to USA so how much time take?

I am pleased to answer your question. You may sponsor your husband, and if you begin now with an I-130 Alien Relative petition, then, you would be able to get an approval response from the US CIS within 5 months or less (usually about 2-3 months). After that, your husband would have to wait to file (through his/your attorney) for consular processing until the date on which the petition is originally filed. At this point that is about 4 months for most individuals like your husband (category 2A), although it's 8 months for those from Mexico. That would mean that probably you and your husband would be able to file for adjustment of status almost immediately after obtaining the approval of your petition. If you have more questions and would like my help, please by all means call or e-mail.
It could take about a year currently, but may depend on where your husband is from (country of birth).

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Much longer if you are not a U.S. citizen sponsoring your husbands application for lawful permanent residency, i.e., a so-called "green card".
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
Takes about a year and half. For more information, call me at my office.