I'm from India, when can one file for an EAD during the GC Processing? 9 Answers as of July 15, 2013

My PERM is in pending status.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny | Svetlana Boukhny
The PERM has to be approved, then I-140 needs to be filed and approved, and when the priority date is current (it is not current for EB2 or EB3 for Indian nationals and the wait is currently about 9-10 years) you can file the I-485 and at the same time the EAD application. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/15/2013
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
I have no idea what you are asking. Since you mentioned PERM, then I will say once your I-140 is approved, then you can file for a GC and the EAD will be included.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/9/2013
All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
You should file for the EAD (with Form I-765) at the same time that you file for the green card (with Form I-485).
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/9/2013
Preston & Brar, LLC | Jesse Brar
You can only apply for an EAD when you file your I-485 application. The EAD is issued when the adjustment application is pending.
Answer Applies to: Utah
Replied: 7/9/2013
Ben T. Liu Law Office
Ben T. Liu Law Office | Ben T. Liu
EAD is generally filed with the I-485.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 7/9/2013
Click to View More Answers: