I'm from India, when can one file for an EAD during the GC Processing? 9 Answers as of July 15, 2013

My PERM is in pending status.

The PERM has to be approved, then I-140 needs to be filed and approved, and when the priority date is current (it is not current for EB2 or EB3 for Indian nationals and the wait is currently about 9-10 years) you can file the I-485 and at the same time the EAD application. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
I have no idea what you are asking. Since you mentioned PERM, then I will say once your I-140 is approved, then you can file for a GC and the EAD will be included.
All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
You should file for the EAD (with Form I-765) at the same time that you file for the green card (with Form I-485).
Preston & Brar, LLC | Jesse Brar
You can only apply for an EAD when you file your I-485 application. The EAD is issued when the adjustment application is pending.
Ben T. Liu Law Office
Ben T. Liu Law Office | Ben T. Liu
EAD is generally filed with the I-485.