If you are incarcerated and are talked into a guilty plea by your public defender, can you take it back? 1 Answers as of October 28, 2016

There were a lot of big mistakes made by the police officers at the scene.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Withdrawing a guilty plea is very difficult and is usually not successful. If you were fully advised by the Court, etc. it is hard to undo a guilty a plea. However, there is a long shot chance by claiming ?ineffective assistance of counsel? ? a long and difficult (and expensive) process but gives some possibility of success.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 10/28/2016
Click to View More Answers: