If you are 18 and have been accused of having sex with a 14 year old and you have never been in trouble, how much time will you get? 1 Answers as of May 23, 2016

My son was accused of having sex with a 14 year old girl and the police is looking for him for questioning. Her mother came home and found him pulling up his pants and running away. She had her daughter sent to YDC and then she sent the police after my son but he got scared and gave the wrong name but she later found out his real name.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
More than 4 years age difference is a problem for you son.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/23/2016
Click to View More Answers: