If was charged with misdemeanour, trespassing and harassment, the court ordered not lot leave the state, but I want to travel, will that be possible? 1 Answers as of September 19, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
When a person is on bond they are not supposed to leave the state without the court's permission. Many courts have a form to fill out to request being allowed to travel. This should be done, and a person should not just go out of state without permission because that is a new charge of Violation of Bond Conditions.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 9/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: