If use the ticket my cousin gave to me the driver called the police and I was given a DAT, what should I do? What will the penalties be? 1 Answers as of April 06, 2017

I met my 2nd cousin for the first time, we talked a bit and he asked me where I was heading I told him I was going to other state. He also said he was heading that way and gave me a ticket. When we got to the Station, he suddenly changed his mind and said he had to go somewhere else. He looked paranoid. He asked me for a few dollars so he can buy a different ticket to another destination. I only gave him $40. When I was boarding the bus with the ticket he gave me, the bus driver called the police. I was given a DAT, photographed and fingered printed. I am scared that this will ruin my future. I need help. Will this affect my schooling and job opportunities?

Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
There may a way to get the case dismissed and sealed.