If this is my first time to have domestic violence felony charge and I have no criminal record, what will happen? 3 Answers as of March 22, 2017

This is my first time to have domestic violence felony charge. I did not like my wife's shirt so I pulled and pushed to tear it. Unfortunately put scratches on her in the process. I have no criminal record whatsoever.

If you are being charged with a felony, you are looking at a possible 3 year jail sentence. Probation, anger management classes, protective orders, etc. are also possible. Time to stop posting questions on the internet and hire an attorney.
You need to hire a lawyer ASAP. If convicted you will lose your gun rights for life, have a felony that may never be reduced, and be forced to attend a one year DV class that is very expensive. Hopefully you haven't opened your mouth to any detectives yet. Either way, DV involves a lot of he said she said, so it's not as easy to prove for the prosecutor as it seems. Which is why it's best to hire a lawyer to defend you from the onset.
Chambers Law Firm
Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
You're probably looking at some jail time unless you can prove up a defense. Better get a good lawyer.