If there is a court case against my husband for collecting money, what should I do with my personal account? 1 Answers as of July 12, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
You should make sure your account does not have your husband's name on it and contains only your funds. He should get a lawyer to defend his case.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 7/12/2016
Click to View More Answers: