If she has the divorce papers but does not want to sign, what to do next? 1 Answers as of September 08, 2017

I live in California, she lives in Mexico. We agreed on a divorce. I mailed her the divorce papers, now she says she won't sign. I have the receipt from UPS from when I mailed it. She got them but now refuses to sign them. What do I do next?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Hire a qualified Process Server in Mexico or identify a person over the age of 18 and not a party to the action who can complete the necessary paperwork and provide proof that she has been personally served after they properly served her all of the documents.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: