If a repossession guy caused personal injuries on my son, should he be held liable? 10 Answers as of August 11, 2015

A repo guy was arrested after he committed acts of violence against my son while on the job. My son had to go to the ER because of his injuries, and is now scarred. Should I make this a legal matter?

Get a free conference with an injury lawyer.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C. | Russell Gregory
Sure, sounds like a decent case, and the repo company's insurance should be liable.
Adler Law Group, LLC
Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
Your son has a claim to recover for his personal injuries. How good it is depends on how how it happened and why. The circumstances will also dictate whether any insurance may step in to pay the claim.
Goldstein and Peck. P.C.
Goldstein and Peck. P.C. | William J. Kupinse, Jr
A person who injures another (and perhaps his employer) may be liable for damages which he or she caused, including scarring.
You can sue the guy AND the company he works for.