If the receiving parent transferred support from one state back to another state and no party lives in that state who has jurisdiction? 1 Answers as of February 19, 2014

PA states 18 when support stops NJ states end of college.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Glenn Milgraum PC
Glenn Milgraum PC | Glenn P. Milgraum
Generally speaking, in most situations the originating State maintains jurisdiction as it pertains to length of support.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 2/19/2014
Click to View More Answers: