If a police put you under arrest do they have to have definite probable cause or evidence to do so? 1 Answers as of February 29, 2016

I got pulled over and as soon as the officer approached the car they told us to get everybody's id ready which I was looking for My what are you hiding behind your back I said nothing gladly showing them and he look and pulled me out of the car looking again and then commenced researching me pulled everything out of my pocket and all of a sudden puts me under arrest I ask what for he says meth that I get hysterical and say I don't do meth and then he looks at it and see that it is not nothing but trash and continues to search me more I still nothing now looking frustrated frantically look where I sat and says what's this with a teeny tiny sac of marijuana and says is this what you are hiding scared for my girlfriend not wanting her to go to jail I say yes and so he takes me to the car telling me that now I'm being detained and he runs my name finding out that I have a non extraditable warrant in another state which did all the officers commands to ignoring me and did not say nothing else to me and took me to jail.

You did not use one in the narrative that you wrote. YOU SAID IT IS MY MARIJUANA. Now when you go to court, you want the prosecutor and judge to take you seriously when you say, it is not your drugs. Good luck with that.