If a person not a citizen in the US, can he get deported for not paying taxes? Posted on January 13, 2011

My spouse and I have not been together for five years, spouse not a US citizen, owes back taxes over 30,000. I'm paying for his taxes due to he refuse to work, but receive VA disability check. I've paid over 15,000.00 for his taxes, would like to take to court so he can start paying his own taxes. Just recently he burglarize my home, March of 2010 was in jail in for deportation due to petty crimes. My questions, under deportation under INA can he be deported for not paying taxes, does the immigration marriage fraud amendments of 1986 consider him legal due to marriage?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: