If my wife and I were not getting along, she wants to move away to other state and take my son, how can I keep her from taking him out of state? 2 Answers as of March 13, 2017

I've been married for 8 years now. My wife and I were not getting along. She's wants to move away to other state and take my son. The only thing is that I have a domestic violence pending right now because she's call the cops and made false statements when it was just an argument nothing serious.

Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
You would have to file for a Request in change of custody, prove that the best interest of the child is to remain living with you. You can prove the allegations made by mother are false and that could help your case. You should see a lawyer as move-away cases are complex.
File an serve your divorce petition with an ex parte 'request for order' to keep the child in the home state. Child custody and " move away" cases are complicated areas of the law and really require the assistance of an experienced family law attorney.