If my son was accused of a DUI after speeding can I help him legally? 13 Answers as of July 06, 2015

Can I help him from a legal standpoint at this point? My son failed the breathing test three times on Friday night and was arrested for it. He was initially pulled over for speeding and swerving while driving, then was administered the test. He says that he did not drink too much, but we are not certain what his BAC was at the time of his arrest.

DUIs are very complex. Best way to help is to hire him an attorney who practices in this area of the law.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
What do you mean by "help"? Hiring an attorney - yes; bribing a witness - No.
Morrin Law Office
Morrin Law Office | Robert A. Morrin
You cannot represent him unless you are licensed to practice law in Kentucky.
Answer Applies to: Kentucky
Time to get an attorney to evaluate his case and his blood alcohol level. Also he needs to request a DMV hearing within 10 days of his arrest, or else, his license will be automatically suspended.
He needs to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because he has only 10 days to save his license.
    Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
    Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
    The best thing you can do is to find him a good lawyer that specializes in DUI defense.
    Ty Wilson Law | Ty Wilson
    Your son should reach out to a DUI attorney immediately there are deadlines some as short as 10 days. Speak with one today.