If my son is in jail because he was arrested and he missed his court hearing, what can he do to get out? 2 Answers as of July 18, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Simmons Law
Simmons Law | Tiffany M. Simmons, Esq.
If your son did not appear for his court date, the Judge probably issued a warrant because he failed to appear. In that case, the judge may keep him until his next court date, due to him failing to appear. If he does not want to stay in jail until his next court date, he can hire counsel that can file a bond motion. But a bond requirement is to appear in court, since he failed to appear before, the judge may not give him a bond. Hiring counsel will help the case move forward.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/18/2016
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Retain the right attorney.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/11/2016
Click to View More Answers: