If my son is arrested for domestic violence, what will happen to him in Arizona? 1 Answers as of March 06, 2011

Will my son have to do jail time if he was arrested in Tucson? What can I do to help him at this point?

Jackson White, PC
Jackson White, PC | Jeremy Geigle
If you or a member of your family has been arrested for Domestic violence in Arizona, it's time to call an attorney. Domestic violence includes any number of crimes wherein there is a familial relationship between the victim and the defendant. For example, husband-wife, or father-son. When police are called to a domestic violence situation, it is not unusual to have at least one of the people arrested and booked into jail for the night. Depending on the accusation, you may not be released without paying a bond. Also, you will likely be ordered to have absolutely no contact with the alleged victim. Domestic violence cases can become very complicated very quickly because of the relationship among the people involved. Having an experienced attorney on your side who is there to help you can make all of the difference.