If my sister became the power of attorney by having my mom sign papers, and she want to evict us to sell the house, is it legal? 3 Answers as of August 10, 2017

Now my sister evicts family members that were living there. And message me that I have until the 25th to remove my personal out the basement so she can sell the house. My mom isn't dead and the house was supposed to be sold until she is gone. She created a new will.

Power of attorney only means that if your mother can not be physically present to sign something or give consent, then your sister can act in a way consist with what your mother would want. Find out what your mother wants to do. If she has already died, the power of attorney disappears and the person appointed administrator of the Will determines, with court approval, what to do.
Law Office of Kimberly Fives | Kimberly Fives
If you are contesting the validity of the will or your mom's mental ability to give the power of Atty to your sister you need the help of an attorney.
A power of attorney allows the holder to act for a person while they are alive. This would appear to be legal.