If my sister is 43 years old, married and has 2 daughters and I'm a US citizen, can I help her and her family to get green card? 8 Answers as of May 29, 2013

The process is currently about 10-12 years for a sibling of a US citizen to get an immigrant visa.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
YES, by filing an Family Preference Category 4 petition on Form I-130.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
Yes, as a US citizen, you can file F4 visa for your sister. But this takes about 12 years to become current and so, given her age, [43 years, this may take too long. Therefore, I suggest that in addition to F4 visa, you should also consider other options for your her to get a visa in a much shorter period of time under which, she and her family can come to the US. You will need to consult in detail with an experienced lawyer about the various alternatives for her.
Immigration Law Offices, LLP
Immigration Law Offices, LLP | Fakhrudeen Hussain
You can file a petition for her, it will take over 10 years for her and her family to get residency in the US.
Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak (NPZ) Law Group, P.C. | David Nachman
You can file in the Family Fourth Preference Category for her. There is however likely to be a significant wait time.
    Law Office of Bill Travis Klein
    Law Office of Bill Travis Klein | Bill T. Klein
    You can petition your sister as a U.S. Citizen but more facts are needed to see if your petition will be sucessful. Consult with an Immigration Attorney and the attorney can walk you through the process and make sure that there will not be any problems.
    You can petition for her to receive an immigrant visa, but the process takes many years due to visa availability. Once a visa becomes available, your sister, her spouse, and any children under 21 would be able to immigrate.
    Yes although it may take a long time dep ending on what country you are from. BTW, if you want to do it, do it before the immigration reform. This category (sisters and brothers of USC) may be eliminated with the new laws.