If my parents quit deeded the house to me but my brother says it is not legal and is going to take me to court, what should I do? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
If your parents are alive, have them go to a lawyer to prepare a real deed.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 10/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: