If my mother is coming to see us for visit is there any way I can apply green card for her? 8 Answers as of March 26, 2014

If YES how long we have to wait or she need to go back or I can request extend her stay? Please answer and thanks on advance. If I can get details possibly about the option, I have to apply her green card I would really appreciate it.

You should not petition for her for at least 90 days after she enters the US as a visitor.
She absolutely must go back.
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices | Juan Ramon Rivas-Rivera
Yes you could. But time wise depends on your status. Are you a permanent resident or U.S. citizen. Also, if she does arrive on a B1/B2 visa, she will have to overcome the pre-conceived intention when she came to the U.S. I recommend you hire an attorney to help you out with this.
Law Offices of Rizwan M. Khalid
Law Offices of Rizwan M. Khalid | Rizwan Khalid
You should see an immigration attorney to discuss in detail.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
If a mother comes to visit her U.S.A child who is over age 21, that U.S.A child can sponsor her to stay here to receive a green card, and if she's eligible, there would be no need to leave the country.
    You need to be very careful seeking a green card for her if she enters the United States as a visitor. You would be best advised to file just the immigrant visa petition and have your mother proceed through consular processing.
    Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
    Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
    If you are a U.S. citizen and over 21, your mom can apply for her green card while here on a visitor visa.