If my insurance is ignoring me, what can I do? 12 Answers as of June 23, 2015

About five months ago, I was in an accident. It was not my fault, but the other party denied responsibility. Now I feel like my insurance is ignoring my claim. They told me they are still investigating, and have questioned me. They are who told me the other party denied fault. What can I do now?

You could keep on their tail until they do something for you. You might also consult a skilled personal injury lawyer, who can advise and represent you, keep the heat on the company, and perhaps begin a legal action against the other driver.
Is this a property damage claim? Five months is about three months too long. Did you get a reservation of rights letter? There are several avenues you might take, but for starters, call the claims adjuster twice this week, then three times next week, then demand to speak to the supervisor and if they put you off, call every day. Keep a log of who you called and when and what was said.
Contact a good personal injury lawyer.....it won't cost you anything.
Adler Law Group, LLC
Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
It's not clear what you were looking for your insurance company to do. If it is to pay you for your injury they will not do so if they are your auto carrier. If you have property coverage they should pay for your damage no matter what. You should get a lawyer to sort through this for you and go after the other side regardless of whether they deny responsibility
File suit.