If my husband were to pass away without a will, would I have to move from my home? 1 Answers as of March 26, 2014

I live in Texas which is a community law state. He has two adult children from a previous marriage. The land is in his name only. It is not inherited land.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
Although you would have occupancy rights in the homestead, it's a bad idea for him not to have a will.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 3/26/2014
Click to View More Answers: