If my husband was denied immigration status for 10 years, can he come to the US legally? 5 Answers as of February 15, 2011

If my husband got his immigration status denied for 10 years, is there anything we can do for him to be here in the US legally?

Law Office of Donna Nanan, PL
Law Office of Donna Nanan, PL | Donna Nanan
The reason for the denial would help to determine if anything can be done to get him back into the US. You should hire an attorney to assess his case.

Disclaimer: This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship nor does it constitute legal advice.
I think that you mean that when he was refused for 10 years, he must have been previously in the U.S. illegally, then removed. He had been illegally in the country for at least a year. The option available to him/you is as follows: 1) you petition for him with an I-130 petition for alien (I assume you're a citizen); 2) he applies afterward for permission to be granted to apply for waiver of his inadmissibility, and if it is granted, for waiver of inadmissibility and grant of legal residence. However, it is difficult to achieve.
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
If he is subject to a 10-year bar, all that is left is to apply for a waiver. Proceed with caution and with an experienced lawyer. A waiver is his admission that he violated the law plus his plea for mercy.
You can apply for waiver. As far as what grounds you have for it, you need to hire an attorney to help with that. If you need help, you are welcome to contact us.
Without knowing why he was denied for 10 years, it is not possible to determine what, if anything, can be done so that he can return to the U.S. legally.