If my husband no longer wants to be married, what are my options for moving out with my children as I have been their primary caretaker since birth? 1 Answers as of July 28, 2017

My husband no longer wants to be married. I have been a stay at home parent during our marriage. We have 2 children together (age 6 and 4) and I have an older child (age 12) whom I have custody of. My husband sees them for no more than 20 minutes a day, and chooses to spend half the week out until 3 am. What do I need to do in order to get custody? Would a judge typically split the younger children up from their older sister? I believe they should stay together.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
The court should award you custody and child support You should hire an attorney to help you with this process.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 7/28/2017
Click to View More Answers: