If my husband moves back to South Korea, is he legally obligated to pay child support and alimony? Posted on May 21, 2011

I'm planning to marry my boyfriend from South Korea (I'm American). My father is worried that if we get divorced (after moving back to the States and having children) he will abandon us, move back to South Korea, and no longer support me and my children. Are there laws in North Carolina that protect me if this should happen?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: