If my husband has a warrant set for $30,000 will he be arrested if he goes to court tomorrow? 4 Answers as of March 23, 2015

The cops came with papers today but he was at work, he wants to make an appearance at the CA courthouse tomorrow, will he be arrested?

If he has a warrant for his arrest, he could be taken into custody at the courthouse. I strongly suggest that you contact an attorney immediately to see if arrangements can be made to keep him out of jail and/or have a bail bondsman ready to bail him out.
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law | Mark A. Broughton
He could be arrested. The best way to insure he will not be arrested is to post the bond before going to court. The other way is to have an attorney who can argue why he should be allowed to remain out of custody "OR," or to have time to post the bond.
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant for him. A lawyer can do this without him present, so it is less risky.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
It depends on the crime with which he is being charged and the specific circumstances.