If my husband gives up custody, will he still have to pay child support? Posted on February 06, 2011

My husband has a daughter from a previous marriage and he has been considering giving up his parental rights to the child. Is it possible that he can still be made to pay child support for this child even if he is allowed to terminate his rights? If so, why? What would qualify him not to continue to be financially responsible?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: