If my grandson is left in my house, what would it mean to his guardianship and my probation? 6 Answers as of March 05, 2013

I was arrested for domestic abuse and will serve 60 days in jail. I was put on probation for 3 years and will have no contact with my ex, grandson or third party. I received a phone call from a third party telling me that on April 15, my grandson will be dropped at my door and left. What does this mean to his care and my probation?

William A. Siebert
William A. Siebert | William A. Siebert
You should ask this question of the lawyer you had for the domestic violence case. The person who intends to drop your grandson off with you is guilty of child abandonment itself a felony.
Your probation will be violated, and you will face incarceration again.
Obviously you should try to make some determination before April 15 as to what exactly is going on and why. With that information in hand see an attorney and potentially seek modification of the current court orders to allow whatever is necessary.
Randy M. Lish, Attorney at Law | Randy M. Lish
You need to let your probation officer know about the call, and probably make other arrangements for your grandson, so you do not violate what sounds like a court order not to have contact with him.
Law Office of Richard Southard
Law Office of Richard Southard | Richard C Southard
Contact your attorney as soon as possible and inform him of this situation.
    If you have contact with your grandson it will be in by violation of your probation. You can go to jail or state prison and your grandson could go to foster care.