If my grandmother filed charges against me of stealing money to her account but she just forgot that she loaned me money, what will happen? 3 Answers as of March 06, 2017

My 80 years old grandmother is filing charges against me saying I stole money from her account she let me barrow the money she wrote me the checks that I of course cashed, but coincidently someone did steal five thousand dollars out of her account but I did not. How do I go about proving that she is senile getting older forgets she lent me the money and i didn’t steal from her?

You don't. You hire an attorney to help you, if you are, in fact, charged with the theft. If the police contact you, you should not talk to them unless your attorney is present.
You have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later.
Chambers Law Firm
Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
Sounds like you have a good defense.