If my friend missed arraignment and wants to reschedule, can he do that? 1 Answers as of October 02, 2017

He wants to reschedule missed arraignment and don't want to go in and just be arrested on the spot.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: