If my friend crashed a car that was in my name and he won't pay the damages that the other insurance company is asking for, can I sue him? 1 Answers as of October 10, 2017

Car was under my name. It was uninsured. The driver that he hit is coming after me since it is in my name.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Yes, you can sue you ex-friend for the damages.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 10/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: