If my felony was set aside and all my rights were reinstated, including the right to bear arms can I change my name? 2 Answers as of July 14, 2015

If not, will I be able to change my name when I get married? When that happens, can I change my full name?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law | John Hugger
Yes - you should be able to!
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 7/14/2015
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
You can change your name & it should not be an issue.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 7/13/2015
Click to View More Answers: