If my ex-husband makes 3 times more than me, we have joint custody, I have remarried, and will his payment lower if he takes me to court? 1 Answers as of June 13, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
You don't say payment for what. Child support is paid in proportion to your earnings. Even if you have a 50/50 parenting plan ( I assume that's what you mean by joint custody) he would have to pay a transfer payment given the disparity in incomes.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: