If my ex-husband leaves the state to avoid paying alimony and his location is known, can he be summoned back to court or is it a lost cause? 1 Answers as of February 03, 2017

I had a divorce and alimony was awarded. If not a lost case, what is involved?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
If your husband is working, then it's a matter of locating his employer and processing a wage assignment for your support served upon payroll. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: