If my ex-husband keeps lying to CPS about me, he also stalks me and messages me mean and rude things, what can I do? 1 Answers as of February 08, 2017

My ex-husband keeps lying to CPS about me. We have a handicap child in common. She has cerebral palsy. He hasn’t been in the picture for 7 years and according to are parenting plan he is only allowed 1 day a week to see her. He also stalks me and messages me mean and rude things and tells me who I can and cannot see.

Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
First- what if anything has CPS done. If they've investigated and made no finding, it's simply harassment and does not endanger the child or you. You can potentially file an anti-harassment petition if you can show he is actually stalking you (within the legal definition of stalking) and sending you an untoward number of messages. Simply saying rude or mean things is not harassment. Sending a great number of messages per day, can be. Talk to a lawyer as it's better not to file an inadequate petition than to repeatedly file and lose each time.