If my ex-girlfriend and I are having a child, do I have to sign the birth certificate? 1 Answers as of November 18, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
John Russo | John Russo
No, But you are still legally the father for support issues, and if you believe that somehow by not signing the birth certificate gets you off the hook, you are sorely mistaken.
Answer Applies to: Rhode Island
Replied: 11/18/2016
Click to View More Answers: