If my ex wife re-marries, can that be ground to modify the child support? 1 Answers as of September 17, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
Generally it is not a ground for changing child-support. child support is generally based on the income of the pay or a parent.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/17/2017
Click to View More Answers: