If my ex wife moved out of the country do I still need to pay child support? Posted on August 11, 2011

My ex wife is Canadian and moved to Norfolk VA to get child support from me then moved right back to live in Canada with her family, and took the child with her. now my question is now that she has moved to Canada to live do I still have to pay child support.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: