If my ex wife asks a judge to review child support, can it be applied to the past? 2 Answers as of August 17, 2011

I live in Texas. I pay child support. I have never been in breach if support payments. No my daughter lives with me, my ex has threatened to seek past support due to my current pay.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
If your child lives with you, Mom should be paying you support and your current pay is irrelevant.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: