If my ex is moving to a different state with our child without my permission, is that legal? 2 Answers as of August 12, 2017

I have joint legal custody and visitation rights of my son but my ex is moving to a different state with our child without my permission. I have been parental alienated in the past and lost contact with my son for 4 months and was finally reunited in January of 2017. Now, she's trying to take my son away again. FYI: this will be the third move in 6 months and third high school all during my freshman year. This is a very unstable environment and not in the best interest of my child.

You should immediately seek the services of an experienced family law attorney to prevent her from changing the child's residence.
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
If there is a court case and court visitation orders, the move out of State may not be allowed, especially if it interferes with your visitation rights. You need to have an attorney review your court orders. You may need to promptly file a request to change custody based in the move.